Crush, smash, and explode your way to the finish line in this action packed zombie killing flash game, Earn to Die 6! Upgrade your car to become an unstoppable force against the zombies! Do you have what it takes to smash your way to victory?
How to Play
You begin the game with a basic car with standard parts. Smash the hoards of zombies, road signs, and cars standing in your way to reach the goal line. Use the arrow keys to navigate your car easily. Press the up arrow key to accelerate, the down arrow key to brake, and the left and right arrow keys to turn left and right.
Keep an eye on some of the meters on your screen. Located in the lower corners of your screen, you can watch your speed, fuel usage, car life, and distance travelled. Upgrade your car to improve these key areas, improving your chances of reaching your goal.
Your score is based on many key factors; the number of zombies and road obstacles smashed, coins collected, and distance travelled. There are three types of zombies roaming along the road – rotten zombies, muscle zombies, and fat zombies. Smash as many of each type of zombie as you can to earn an impressively high score.
Along with the coins scattered along the road, there are other items you should collect, such as the wrenches. Wrenches will give your car a quick fix without the need of stopping your vehicle.
The best way to reach your goal in Earn to Die 6 is by upgrading your vehicle’s statistics, defenses, and offenses.
- Engine – Increases the max speed and acceleration of your car.
- Fuel Tank – Increases fuel tank capacity.
- Suspension – Increases handling and cornering speeds
- Armor – Increases your cars armor so it takes less damage from zombies
- Durability – Increases your cars hit points
- Wide Wheels – Potholes on the road deal less damage and causes less deceleration.
- Heavy Bumper – Zombies and obstacles crush easier
- Spiked Bumper – Obstacles smash easily
- Circular Saw – Saw through any obstacle in your path
As you play, you can earn achievements to really earn your bragging rights. There are eight key achievements available, each broken down into three achievement levels.
- Zombie Crusher – Crush 200, 400, and 600 zombies
- Driver – Drive 30,000; 60,000; and 100,000 meters in one day
- Explosive Manic – Explode 50, 150, and 300 zombies
- Last Breath – Kill 15, 30, and 45 zombies after the car is broken
- Zombie Bowling – Kill 15, 25, and 35 zombies pushing abandoned cars
- Demolition Man – Destroy 20, 40, and 60 obstacles in your way
- Chain Reaction – Explode 3, 6, and 9 zombies in a chain reaction
- Clear Day – Avoid obstacles for 30,000; 60,000; and 90,000 meters